Feature or Bug Questions

От Derek Neighbors
Тема Feature or Bug Questions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
There are few items I was wondering if I could get an answer as to
whether they are features or bugs and if they are bugs the release in
which they might be rectified.

Issue #1

If you drop a table and then recreate it.  Trying to access a view on
that table returns error about OID not being found.  If you drop and
recreate the view the problem goes away.

Issue #2

This one is a bit more indepth but on updates it appears that implicit
numeric conversion is not happening.  Here is a link to some of our
lengthy discussions on it...

http://kt.zork.net/GNUe/gnue20020615_33.html#12

I can give exact query examples if the developers dont understand the
issue.

--
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise