Re: Postmaster Uptime

От Thomas O'Dowd
Тема Re: Postmaster Uptime
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmmm if its just cosmetic then just create a table to store the start
time. Then as part of your start script for postgresql, have it update
or insert a new timestamp in that table after starting postgresql. You
wanna make sure and always use that script or the values won't make
sense. You can calc approx uptime then from that and display it. Its not
a great solution or anything but it should work for your purpose.

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs