Re: Having no luck with getting pgbench to run multiple

От Greg Copeland
Тема Re: Having no luck with getting pgbench to run multiple
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Well, you'll probably want to pass in a valid timeval structure if you
don't want it to block.

Basically, that snippet tells select on the list of sockets, looking for
sockets that have data to be read while waiting forever.  That means it
will block until something appears on one of the sockets your
monitoring.

Greg