Re: Fw: consulta

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Fw: consulta
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 17:47, Jodi Kanter wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > first sorry for my inglish. Is very bad
> > I write for help me. i hav a postgresql and pgaccess from distribution
> > mandrake 8.1 but the pgacces no rehuse the clave (no into a database)but
> > whitch psql is ok. i think is a problem from postgres.
> > sory for my inglish.

I think you need to get someone to translate your message for you.  I
cannot understand what you are asking.  "no rehuse the clave" makes no
sense.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "Draw near to God and he will draw near to you.
      Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your
      hearts, you double minded."       James 4:8