Re: [HACKERS] Documentation DTD

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Documentation DTD
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sat, 2002-08-17 at 11:47, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Rod Taylor writes:
>
> > This one is pretty simple.  It's been announced that the docbook group
> > isn't looking to continue with SGML.
>
> I don't know where you got this from, but it's not true.  DocBook 5 will
> support SGML.  And as long as they publish DTDs you can use them with SGML
> tools anyway.

Yes, jade and friends will work.  But Fop is quickly catching up to the
dsssl abilities and can already do some things much cleaner (title
pages, headers and footers).

Anyway, XML or SGML doesn't really matter.  There are a number of
enhancements I'd like to make to the doc process which won't be affected
either way.  Auto-generated example output, and others to help things
stay in sync.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Documentation DTD
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Documentation DTD