SF moving to DB2...

От Greg Copeland
Тема SF moving to DB2...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I know this is a off topic.  I found this in my mailbox not long ago.
I'm sharing because I thought it might be of some interest.  While it's
obviously a PR move by IBM, it certainly was nice to have something of
scale like SF to tout in Postgres' favor as a success story.

Here's a snippet from what I got:
Today we have announced that we are moving SourceForge.net to DB2,
a powerful relational database by IBM.  We are doing this because
the site continues to grow at a rapid rate, with 700 new users and
70 new projects a day, and we need a database that can handle this
growth.  We feel that DB2 can do this for us, and IBM is giving us
the resources to make this transition successful.  You can read the
press release here:

http://www.vasoftware.com/news/press.php/2002/1070.html

Sign,
    Greg Copeland