Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 16:55, Nick Fankhauser wrote:

> On the other hand, it looks like pg_ctl functions in a similar role, so it
> may be possible to just substitute one utility for the other. If you did
> this in Debian, I'd like to know if you were able to make a simple
> substitution.
>
> If it works well, we should suggest the change to Oliver Elphick for the
> next Debian package release.

I'll be happy to accept a patch.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be
      accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall
      come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
                               Luke 21:36