Re: Bad HTML in Mail List Archives

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Bad HTML in Mail List Archives
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Looking at the source of that page, I see an html/head/title followed by
another html/head/title declaration. Also AFAICT there are two open
table tags and only one close table tags, and I don't see a close center
tag for the tag opened after body. If I had to guess, I'd say it's the
missing end table tag that's hoarking up NS4.7. HTH

Robert Treat