Re: Odd error in timestamp processing

От Robert M. Meyer
Тема Re: Odd error in timestamp processing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You're right on that.  I actually grepped my database dump to find all
occurrences of ':60' and only found three dates and no other matches.
Since that was the case, I went with the simple sed script (I was pretty
tired at that point) and it worked for me.  I was about to copy out your
script, but I remembered that all of my databases have been upgraded so
I don't need to worry about that any more.  I like the script, though.

Cheers!

Bob