Re: Too many clients to Postgresql server

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Too many clients to Postgresql server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Since you don't have the ability to bump up the maximum number of
connections, your best bet is to switch to pg_connect. The implications
would be that each page load will require a connection to the server,
but unless you are doing multiple database *connections* per page, this
impact is usually insignificant.

Robert Treat