Cache lookup failed for type 70385664

От DelGurth
Тема Cache lookup failed for type 70385664
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For a certain record in our database I'm getting cache lookup failures
(ERROR:  cache lookup failed for type 70385664). And only for one of
the 2 array columns in that record.

The table definition is:

\d inhoudingen
                        Table "public.inhoudingen"
        Column        |            Type             | Modifiers
----------------------+-----------------------------+-----------
 verkoop_id           | bigint                      | not null
 regel                | smallint                    | not null
 bedrag               | numeric(12,2)               | not null
 berekend_op          | timestamp(0) with time zone |
 berekend_bedrag      | numeric(12,2)               |
 comp_bedrag          | numeric(12,4)[]             |
 comp_naam            | character varying(25)[]     |
 omschrijving         | character varying(100)      |
    "geen_dubbele_idx" PRIMARY KEY, btree (verkoop_id, regel)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "inhoudingen_fk" FOREIGN KEY (verkoop_id) REFERENCES verkoop(id)
ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE
    "inhoudingen_fk1" FOREIGN KEY (regel) REFERENCES regels(id) MATCH
FULL ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT

And the column comp_naam is giving this error for one specific record.

The database was put in shutdown mode today without a reason (as in,
we don't know why it did that, yet) and since then it's giving this
error.

I'm now wondering what I can do to fix this. Do I need to delete that
record, or is there a way to recover it?

Regards,
Wessel van Norel