Re: R: How robust is postgre in case of power failure?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: R: How robust is postgre in case of power failure?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, that's the idea, so that even in an abrupt power failure you should
be protected against data loss. It wont save any transactions in
progress and don't forget that abrupt power loss could corrupt your file
system itself, so a ups would still be nice to have for a more graceful
shutdown. If you feel the need for more detail, dig around the mailing
list archives searching for 'fsync'.

Robert Treat