Re: db connection problem

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: db connection problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
See if you can find out if the db is logging errors to a file or just
dumping things to standard out. It's pretty dependent on how your db is
started, but check if ps -ax shows anything like pg_ctl -l myfile or
postmaster > myfile. You might also want to check your postgresql.conf
file to see your debug setting and/or if syslog is turned on.

Robert Treat

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 13:54, Mark Tessier wrote:
> I have a cgi script written in C++ and compiled with libpq++. The script attempts to connect to a postgresql database
butfails, although I can connect to the database on the command line. I'm wondering if there is an error log somewhere
thatI can access that would give me more information about the problem.