Re: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 8.4 to 9.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 8.4 to 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> writes:
> On 01/01/2014 12:45 PM, Reiser, John J. wrote:
>> Thanks for the info. After searching the output for the connection string,
>> I found that it's failing on a database that can be archived. I think I'll
>> get what I need from the database, drop it, then perform the upgrade.

> Well I think Tom was looking for that information to not only solve your
> issue but also to determine whether this is a bug that needs to be
> fixed. So providing that information would help the greater cause if it
> is something you can do.

Yes, exactly --- I think this probably indicates a previously-unknown
bug in the pg_upgrade process.

If you still have the pg_upgrade_dump_NNN.custom file corresponding to the
failing database, and don't mind showing someone else your schema
definitions (not table data, it doesn't contain any of that), would you be
willing to send me that file off-list?

Сообщение: Re: How to list and describe tables in psql???
Сообщение: Re: How to list and describe tables in psql???