Re: Do we need vacuuming when tables are regularly dropped?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Do we need vacuuming when tables are regularly dropped?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Peter Kovacs" <maxottovonstirlitz@gmail.com> writes:
> It is not immediately clear from the documentation, but the VACUUM
> command also deals with the system catalogs as well, correct?

If it's run without any argument by a superuser, then yes.

(I think in recent versions we also allow a non-superuser database owner
to do this.)

Сообщение: Re: Do we need vacuuming when tables are regularly dropped?
Сообщение: Re: Do we need vacuuming when tables are regularly dropped?