dreamweaver mx

От tony
Тема dreamweaver mx
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

Now that I have resolved the problems with single quotes I decided it
was time to update my page.

Naturally I have been playing with the latest version of Dreamweaver -
mx since it became available.

I am having some difficulties with the JDBC driver:

    - mx seems to connect to the database
    - table schemas are not returned
    - error message is "450 unsupported method"

I can zip up the mx connection files (several .js includes and html file
and some .jsps) and send them to those who request them instead of
spamming the list.

We really need to be in the jdbc connections dialogs on an equal footing
with MySQL. Or at least included on the Dreamweaver mx extensions site.
Maybe mail coming from the core developers or from commercial PostgreSQL
companies would have more impact on Macromedia than my previous efforts?

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S