Log's stopped.

От Manuel Trujillo
Тема Log's stopped.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 22:16, Tom Lane wrote:
> Is the vacuum actually running (accumulating any CPU time)?  Or is it
> just waiting on a lock held by one of those other guys?
> And what are they doing --- who started them, what query was sent to
> 'em, etc?
> If you haven't a clue, try attaching to each process with a debugger and
> printing out the global variable debug_query_string.

I've got a problem like that, but I only make a database backup and
vacuum analize. Then, every morning, the postgresql.log is stopped at
7:35 AM. But well, in my case, the backup & vacuum run fine.

I can't know why happen that. In a past log (before happed that), don't
display anything "wrong".

Anybody can help me, please?

Thank you.

Have a nice day ;-)