Re: PHP ODBC conflict

От Zak Greant
Тема Re: PHP ODBC conflict
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 08:06, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Le Vendredi 1 Mars 2002 15:40, Gary Stainburn a écrit :
> > Thanks for the comments, but I don't think that I made myself clear.
> > I am connecting using the native PHP pg support.  The only bit I'm using
> > ODBC for is the Windows/Delphi stuff.
> > BTW, the Delphi app can connect/disconnect as often as it wants, but one
> > connection from Delphi stops the PHP working.
> > Gary
>
> Dear Gary,
>
> The best place to post your question is pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org, and I am
> sending a copy of your mail there. / Jean-Michel
  archives (see http://www.php.net/support.php). Please also check the
  list of bugs at http://bugs.php.net/

  If you don't spot the problem somewhere else, please submit a bug
  report. If you are newer to PHP and feel that you may have made a
  coding error, please post to the PHP General or PHP DB mailing lists
  to get some help and feedback. http://www.php.net/support.php has
  information on how to subscribe and on alternate sources of help.

  --

  Zak Greant

  MySQL Advocate
  PHP QA Team