Re: link problem

От Zak Greant
Тема Re: link problem
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 00:02, arun kv wrote:

> hello sir,
>       i have printed the contents of a database  on a table using php. how
> to give link from each content of cell to another page or file(like
> pdf). table in php is been created using printf() statement and i am
> unable to insert code to give link for whatever i print.
>   thanx in advance
>       Arun

  Hi Arun,

  You should review the printf and sprintf documentation. It is a bit
  daunting at first, but makes sense after a bit of work.

  To answser your question as best I can without seeing source code,
  here is one way to make a link using a printf statement

  $link = "http://www.php.net/";
  $text = "PHP Website";
  printf ('<a href="%s">%s</a>', $link, $text);

  Notice that the first %s is replaced with the value of $link,
  while the second %s is replaced with the value of $text.

  It looks like you are just getting started with PHP - you can
  find a lot of helpful resources at http://www.php.net/support.php

  Good Luck and happy PHPing!

--
Zak Greant