problems with PgAdmin and database encoding.

От Manuel Trujillo
Тема problems with PgAdmin and database encoding.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi.

I've a database with UNICODE encoding. All is right. The programmers
work's fine with pg-access, pgadmin and phppgadmin combination
(linux+windoze).
But this morning one of the programmer's tell me about PgAdmin (under
windows, and the last revision), have a problem modifing a field of any
table. This is the error of the log:
ERROR:  Unicode >= 0x10000 is not supoorted

This error is reported when she make a "cut&paste" of information from a
microsoft word document, and cut this into the table.

The postgresql version is 7.2.
Anybody can help me please?

--
Manuel Trujillo         manueltrujillo@dorna.es