Re: Big table with UNION ALL or partitioning with Tsearch2

От Benjamin Arai
Тема Re: Big table with UNION ALL or partitioning with Tsearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oleg,

I am running the latest 8.2.4.  I am using GIN.  The data is static.  I do
a batch upload every week of about 500GB and the ata is never touched
again, it is always add and never delete or update.

From your slides you state:

GIN_FUZZY_SEARCH_LIMIT - maximum number of
returned rows
– GIN_FUZZY_SEARCH_LIMIT=0, disabled on
default

When I do a search with say LIMIT 100 isn't this essentially the same thing?

Benjamin