Re: [GENERAL] Storing/retreiving Large Objects

От Wieger Uffink
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Storing/retreiving Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks for the info, I have taking the general list of the cc.

I have managed to get it to work by taking the poolman connection pooler
out of the equation, and connecting directly through the jdbc (version
7.1). So I guess i need to look for the solution in the poolman package.

THanks
WIeger

--

Wieger Uffink