Re: Storing/retreiving Large Objects

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Storing/retreiving Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
FYI.  This should have gone to the pgsql-jdbc mail list instead of
pgsql-general.

What version are you using?  This area of the code has undergone some
significant work in 7.2.  I would suggest you try using the 7.2 jdbc
code (which will run fine against a 7.1 database).  Also look at the 7.2
documentation as it also has been updated significantly in this area.

I cannot reproduce your problem using the 7.2 drivers given the test
case below.

thanks,
--Barry