Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think so yes.

Qube/Raq2's have a RM5231 in them, whereas the Qube/Raq had a slowere RM5230 with less cache. Then the 3's moved on to
thex86 platform.

A recompile with --enable-debug, then rerunning the make check gave me the same backtrace from gdb