Bug with caching SQLTypes in Connection:getSQLType(oid)

От Ned Wolpert
Тема Bug with caching SQLTypes in Connection:getSQLType(oid)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Folks-

  I've found a possible bug but I'm trying to located a fix for it.  In
some cases, when get getSQLType(oid) method is called, it doesn't cache
the result, so it gets called alot.  This is seen in Castor in a few
cases.  Anyone seen this before or am I the first?

--

Virtually,
Ned Wolpert <ned.wolpert@knowledgenet.com>

D08C2F45:  28E7 56CB 58AC C622 5A51  3C42 8B2B 2739 D08C 2F45

Вложения