Re: OT?: PGReplication project dead?

От Chris Ryan
Тема Re: OT?: PGReplication project dead?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
As far as I know the PGReplication project is still alive. Darren E-mails about
once a week checking on the mail list status. At this point I have the mailing
lists semi-functional. Archives are working and the administration of lists
works for the most part.  I haven't had enough time of late to finish getting
the server setup to actually send/receive mail. When I get there I plan on
sending out a mass mailing to all the lists.

Chris Ryan