Re: Stored function not accepting null value?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Stored function not accepting null value?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Deirdre Hall" <d.hall@delcan.com> writes:
> I am using a stored function to determine whether a table needs an update
> or insert, based on the merge_db function in the postgres documentation.
> (Not currently including it below because it's rather long, but other than
> the fact that it contains 27 values, it's pretty much the same as that
> example.)

Well, not including it is a good way to ensure that no one will really
know what the problem is ... but I wonder whether you declared the
function STRICT.  That'd prevent it from being called with a NULL
argument, which seems to fit the reported behavior.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: