[HACKERS] Update comments in nodeModifyTable.c

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема [HACKERS] Update comments in nodeModifyTable.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
While working on [1], I noticed that the comment in ExecModifyTable:

                  * Foreign table updates have a wholerow attribute when the
                  * relation has an AFTER ROW trigger.

is not 100% correct because a foreign table has a wholerow attrubute
when the relation has an AFTER ROW or BEFORE ROW trigger (see
rewriteTargetListUD).  So I'd propose s/an AFTER ROW trigger/a row-level
trigger/.  Attached is a patch for that.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/a31f779e-9cb8-1ea5-71a6-bca6adbfa6a4%40lab.ntt.co.jp