Re: patch to allow disable of WAL recycling

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: patch to allow disable of WAL recycling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/09/2018 16:10, Jerry Jelinek wrote:
> Thank you again for running all of these tests on your various hardware
> configurations. I was not aware of the convention that the commented
> example in the config file is expected to match the default value, so I
> was actually trying to show what to use if you didn't want the default,
> but I am happy to update the patch so the comment matches the default.
> Beyond that, I am unsure what the next steps are for this proposal.

Could you organize the code so that the block below

    /*
     * Initialize info about where to try to recycle to.
     */

isn't executed if recycling is off, since we don't need it.

Сообщение: Re: StandbyAcquireAccessExclusiveLock doesn't necessarily
Сообщение: Re: StandbyAcquireAccessExclusiveLock doesn't necessarily