Re: pgAdmin v4.1 - positive feedback

От Mark Murawski
Тема Re: pgAdmin v4.1 - positive feedback
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi All,

As a hard core pgadmin3 user I was also really bummed when I first
started trying to use pgadmin4.

I also also pretty happy with the progress so far, but there's still
some oddities and missing features that keeps me on pgadmin3... so much
that I actually started my own local branch of pgadmin3-lts and started
making improvements to make it more postgres-10 friendly since it's an
app I love so much.

The biggest issue is the core infrastructure of pgadmin3 is really
unfriendly to newer libraries, so I'm stuck running this on an older vm
just so I can build the thing!

But... pgadmin4 is marching along and I am looking forward to when I can
use it as my full-time DB interface.

Thanks to all the developers for keeping on.