Re: Usability fail with psql's \dp command

От Pavel Luzanov
Тема Re: Usability fail with psql's \dp command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fabien,

On 31.07.2018 22:02, Fabien COELHO wrote:
Indeed, all \d* which display perms have the empty/default confusion:

  \dp \ddp \des \dew \l \dn \db \df \dT \dD \dL

I fixed them all to display the default acl in the patch I just sent.

I also noticed that although large objects have permissions, they are not printed by any backslash commands.

I tried your patch. From my point of view this is desirable behavior.
Hopes this patch will be included in v12.
-----
Pavel Luzanov
The Russian Postgres Company