How to recover after accidentally deleted and recreated some table ina db

От Roberto Fichera
Тема How to recover after accidentally deleted and recreated some table ina db
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi All,

I've wrongly deleted some tables in my fedora postgresql v9.6.8 installation. Unfortunately the postgresql.conf was
almost default untouched configuration so having wal_level=minimal. I've stopped the db immediately after realizing
the problem.

So now I don't really know if I can do that and how. My wish is to restore the condition at 08:41am or 09:07am.
Below how my pg_xlog directory looks like:

[root@crm pg_xlog]# ll
total 81924
-rw------- 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Jul  7 09:21 000000010000000200000074
-rw------- 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Jul  6 15:42 000000010000000200000075