Re: Req. for some help with resolving the error "pg_basebackup: could not get WAL end position from server: FATAL: requested WAL segment"

От Tharmarajah, Sam
Тема Re: Req. for some help with resolving the error "pg_basebackup: could not get WAL end position from server: FATAL: requested WAL segment"
Дата
Ответ на Re: Req. for some help with resolving the error "pg_basebackup: could not get WAL end position from server: FATAL: requested WAL segment"  (John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Req. for some help with resolving the error "pg_basebackup: could not get WAL end position from server: FATAL: requested WAL segment"  (Keith <keith@keithf4.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi John,

Thank you for the feed back. Presently it is taking around 1hr to finish the backups. We have the wal_keep_segments set to 50. Is there way to adjust the segment size to be more than 16MB? At times I notice in the pg_xlog, there are 10-15 segments on an invocation point.

Thanx,

Sam