Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
*On 2018-06-12 16:21, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

>> On Jun 3, 2018, at 4:29 AM, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

>> A script which reports the version of OpenSSL should be simple enough
>> for MSVC.  And I am ready to bet that at least hamerkop is not using
>> OpenSSL 1.0.2, so a simple switch would most likely cause the buildfarm
>> to go red.  I am attaching in CC the maintainers of the Windows animals
>> so as they can comment.
>
> Wanted to check in and see if any of the Windows maintainers had thoughts
> on this issue so we can continue to move it forward.

I can't contribute much; mine all build without OpenSSL anyway.

If I enable it in the future, it will be with libraries from vcpkg [1],
and they are at 1.0.2o now and unlikely to go backwards.

[1] https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/

--
Christian

Сообщение: Re: late binding of shared libs for C functions
Сообщение: Re: late binding of shared libs for C functions