Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11

От Daniel CAUNE
Тема Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

OK, I'll try that tomorrow morning.  Perhaps can I set a conditional breakpoint to function slot_attisnull when
parameterslot is null (or slot->tts_tupleDescriptor is null).

> The lack of arguments shown for slot_attisnull suggests that all we're
> going to get is a list of function names, without line numbers or
> argument values.  If that's not enough to figure out the problem, can
> you rebuild with --enable-debug to get a more useful stack trace?

Well, I installed PostgreSQL using apt-get but that won't be a problem to get the source from the CVS repository and to
builda postgres binary using the option you provide to me.  Just let me the time to do that. :-)

Thanks,

--
Daniel