Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?

От Együd Csaba
Тема Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?
Дата
Re: Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I'd like to use a Postgres 8 server from different locales (english, german,
hungarian, etc.). I can implement gettext into my client application so the
only thing i'd need (at least I think so) is a .po (or an .mo) file for each
locale.

I looked into Postgres installation directories and found several .mo files
under the locale directory. But I wasn't able to find the string "no
password supplied" for example in neither of them. Where can I obtain a
message translation or at least a gettext template? Are there translations
available for the above mentioned languages?

Many thanks,
  -- Csaba Együd