Re: Proposal: Adding json logging

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Proposal: Adding json logging
Дата
Re: Proposal: Adding json logging  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Apr 15, 2018, at 09:51, David Arnold <dar@xoe.solutions> wrote:
>
> 1. Throughout this vivid discussion a good portion of support has already been manifested for the need of a more
structured(machine readable) logging format. There has been no substantial objection to this need.

I'm afraid I don't see that.  While it's true that as a standard, CSV is relatively ill-defined, as a practical matter
inPostgreSQL it is very easy to write code that parses .csv format.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

От: David Arnold
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Adding json logging
От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Adding json logging