Re: PostgreSQL on Linux PC vs MacOS X

От Timothy Perrigo
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on Linux PC vs MacOS X
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've been working with PostgreSQL on OS X (G4, G5 and dual G5 systems)
for a few months now, and overall I've been really pleased; for us, it
seems to be a good match.

If you have both an OS X and a Linux or BSD system available, you could
run pgbench against both and get a rough idea on how they compare.