Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Oct 29, 2022, at 8:40 AM, Jayson Hreczuck <jayson.hreczuck@studentuniverse.com> wrote:
>
> Very curious about this too.  Corruption of indexes does occur but less than a handful of times in my 30 years of DBA
experience,and is usually due to hardware failure or some immediate cause.

I've seen it once because of bad hardware, and once because of collation changes with a Linux upgrade. That latter one
wastricky, because it wasn't limited to just non-7-bit characters, but also how hyphens (or maybe it was underscores)
werehandled.

От: Samed YILDIRIM
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled