Re: Hacking PostgreSQL to work in Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther 7B85)

От Marko Karppinen
Тема Re: Hacking PostgreSQL to work in Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther 7B85)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.10.2003, at 03:52, James Wilson wrote:
> I've done a checkout from CVS and performed a build under OS X Panther
> 7B85 with the non-hacked header files. The problem with the param.h
> header file seems to be fixed, however the build is failing with
> undefined symbols in libs:

I believe you have some old files lingering on your tree:

[marko:~/src] mka% rm -rf pgsql
[marko:~/src] mka% cvs -z3 -d
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot co -P pgsql
[marko:~/src] mka% cd pgsql
[marko:~/src/pgsql] mka% autoconf
[marko:~/src/pgsql] mka% ./configure
. . .
[marko:~/src/pgsql] mka% make
. . .
All of PostgreSQL successfully made. Ready to install.
[marko:~/src/pgsql] mka%

Either that, or your usage of mismatching OS X and dev tools versions
is causing you problems.

mk