Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?

От Paul Förster
Тема Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Peter,

> On 18. Jan, 2021, at 17:34, Peter J. Holzer <hjp-pgsql@hjp.at> wrote:
>
> In 1990, MIME didn't exist. E-Mail was by definition US-ASCII text
> (except for uuencode or by private arrangement). People often used text
> terminals and may not have any Internet access.

yes, those were the days! :-) As for people using computers these days, I often wish I could go back in time. :-P

Cheers,
Paul

Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?