Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi, Sekhar,

For commercial support, see:

https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/

For community support, report the problem to pgsql-performance@postgresql.org.  Note that you should describe the problem as concretely as possible, according to the guideline linked from "pgsql-performance" item in the page:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/

Regards

Takayuki Tsunakawa