Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Venkatesan, Sekhar
Thanks Takayuki. Is this fix also part of the linux package ? I need this fix for linux too.

Sorry, I’m not perfectly sure, but I don’t think the psqlODBC community itself creates packages for Unix/Linux.  I guess the Ubuntu and Fedora communities find the new release of psqlODBC and packages it.  So you may want to ask them.

FYI, We have a product called EMC Documentum Content Server and we are trying to certify PostgreSQL with this product.

Wow, the famous Documentum product!  I’m looking forward to the official announcement from EMC or the appearance of reference to PostgreSQL on the website.

Regards

Takayuki Tsunakawa