Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi, Sekhar,

Pavel (praiskup@redhat.com) seems to be the person who creates the psqlodbc package for Fedora and RHEL.  Just yesterday, I exchanged emails with him on this ML about the regression test failure.

As I'm relatively new in this psqlODBC community, I don't know who takes care of other Linux distros.  But you can probably find them by searching "Ubuntu" or "Debian" in the mail archive.  You can search the mail archive here:

https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=

Regards

Takayuki Tsunakawa