Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.  ("Venkatesan, Sekhar" <sekhar.venkatesan@emc.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi, Sekhar,

You can get 09.05.0300, which includes the fix, in various forms here:

http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/

Just out of curiosity, could you tell me what product you are trying to certify if you don’t mind?  I’d like to add it in the PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki page.

Regards

Takayuki Tsunakawa