Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby

От Alanoly Andrews
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ok..in response to the questions from Heikki,

1. Yes, "contrib/dblink" does work. Here's the output from the command used to "make" dblink:
      postgres:thimar> /usr/bin/gmake -C contrib/dblink install
      gmake: Entering directory `/dinabkp/faouzis/postgresql-9.0beta1/contrib/dblink'
      /bin/sh ../../config/install-sh -c -d '/dinabkp/faouzis/local2/pgsql/lib'
      /bin/sh ../../config/install-sh -c -d '/dinabkp/faouzis/local2/pgsql/share/contrib'
      /bin/sh ../../config/install-sh -c -m 755  dblink.so '/dinabkp/faouzis/local2/pgsql/lib/dblink.so'
      /bin/sh ../../config/install-sh -c -m 644 ./uninstall_dblink.sql '/dinabkp/faouzis/local2/pgsql/share/contrib'
      /bin/sh ../../config/install-sh -c -m 644 dblink.sql '/dinabkp/faouzis/local2/pgsql/share/contrib'
      gmake: Leaving directory `/dinabkp/faouzis/postgresql-9.0beta1/contrib/dblink'

2. I don't have records of the build logs for the regular postgres executables (which contains the libpqwalreceiver)
butcan do a new compile/make if that is required. But they were compiled and installed using the regular make files
suppliedalong with the postgres source code. The following flags were added during the compilation:

   --without-readline --without-zlib    --enable-debug --enable-cassert --enable-thread-safety

Thanks.

Alanoly.