Re: pgsql: Add --exclude-database option to pg_dumpall

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Add --exclude-database option to pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 3/1/19 12:04 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Add --exclude-database option to pg_dumpall
> Buildfarm seems to think you got the test case wrong ...

Hmm, Of course I tested this. It's passing on Linux boxes like crake and
prion, but failing on OSX and FBSD boxes.

I guess that's what we have a buildfarm for :-)

here's the error:

    #   Failed test 'pg_dumpall: option --exclude-database requires an argument: matches'
    #   at t/001_basic.pl line 154.
    #                   'pg_dumpall: option `--exclude-database' requires an argument
    # Try "pg_dumpall --help" for more information.
    # '
    #     doesn't match '(?^:pg_dumpall\:\ option\ \'\-\-exclude\-database\'\ requires\ an\ argument)'

Why is that backtick there? That looks like the culprit, coming from the
GetOpt implementation presumably.

I guess I can replace the first quote with a class containing ['`]

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add --exclude-database option to pg_dumpall
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add --exclude-database option to pg_dumpall