Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump

От Maxim Orlov
Тема Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The analysis in the beginning of the discussion seems to be right, but
the fix v2 looks too invasive for me.

Personally, I'd like not to remove snapshot even if transaction is
read-only. I propose to consider "xid < TransactionXmin" as a legit case
and just promote xid to TransactionXmin.

It's annoying this old bug still not fixed. What do you think?
---
Best regards,
Maxim Orlov.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Maintaining a list of pgindent commits for "git blame" to ignore
Сообщение: Re: Maintaining a list of pgindent commits for "git blame" to ignore