Re: Request for feedback: Alternate desktop runtime architecture

От Doug Easterbrook
Тема Re: Request for feedback: Alternate desktop runtime architecture
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I had a look — running it on Safari/OSX/High Sierra.

it started fast and seemed responsive.

I couldn’t get it to start a SQL query session to put in some query to see how that went, bu I did click on a bunch of other things and it seemed very responsive.. which is what you want to know.

I was able to put the URL into another tab and have two copies running.  that was easy enough.

Without a bunch of hoopla, I couldn’t get it to run in firefox or chrome to see how that might run.

and it seems like it needs to be started from the app —  as I couldn’t just stick the URL into second browser.

the end goal — is use the browser.

I”m not sure if that means I’ll be able to bookmark the URL and then just use it locally.   if so… that might be nice.

and getting a SQL session in another browser applicaiton .. that would be good too.

just my thoughts.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
Phone (403) 650-1978

see you at the third annual users conference