Re: Postgres dying after many failed logins

От Lynn Carol Johnson
Тема Re: Postgres dying after many failed logins
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thank you for the feedback.

We originally had this setup as a test, and we were connecting to the db from outside.  Once the test scenario became something more permanent we neglected to fix access rights.  Currently all access should be from a docker  GUI which is run on that AWS instance, so I agree it shouldn’t be available.

As you suggest, we’ve removed the postgres port from the AWS instance inbound rules and hoping this takes care of it .  Thanks again – I’m new to AWS and postgres setup so am making mistakes, but learning.